Thank you for expressing your interest in our eBook, Understanding Home-based Training: How to build and maintain muscle without a gym.
This eBook has been written by Luke Hoffman, Head of Education at The Muscle Mentors, and is designed to equip you with all the knowledge you will need as a coach to make your own and your clients' home-based training sessions as safe and effective as possible.
Containing over 133 references and over 40,000 words, this 84 page eBook will prove an invaluable, evidence-based tool for anyone looking to successfully navigate their training during periods without a gym. Be it during a government-mandated lockdown, a holiday, or simply a choice, you will learn how to pursue hypertrophy effectively without the use of a gym.
What you will get:
- An in-depth understanding of the mechanisms of hypertrophy and how this applies to the home-based training scenario.
- Our take on the Training To Failure vs. RPE/RIR debate and why this is important when training without heavy loads.
- The important psychosocial and psychological factors that surround our exercising habits and why this is now more important than ever.
- An understanding of fatigue, overreaching and overtraining, and how this applies to your coaching practice.
- An insight into what your own and your clients' training can and ought to look like during periods without a gym.
- 8 pages of Home-based training Programme Templates.
- An understanding of how you can implement and programme aerobic exercise, and its many uses for improving overall health, body composition and performance.
- A comprehensive break down of the mechanical considerations of various bodyweight movements, highlighting how and why they can be useful for yourselves and your clients.
The list goes on.
Ultimately, this will be a highly useful and educational resource for anyone working in the fitness industry, long after we regain our access to gyms. Pick up your copy today and level-up your understanding of exercise!